... I know I didn't finish the other memes but I never finish anything (that isn't important) so why break that trend now? Anyway, this one seemed more interesting and it's shorter.Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I love you. I know things are really difficult right now but we can get through it. I appreciate how much effort you put into everything for our future and it makes me want to work harder too. I've said pretty much all of this to you already - I love how easily I can talk to you. Everything will work out. I love you so much.
2. You seriously need to relax and grow up. I'm ashamed that I have to tell you, of all people, to grow up. Trying to trap and contain me is only going to make me want to see you less and throwing fits doesn't exactly help either. I love you and I appreciate everything you've done for me more than you'll ever know, but I can't believe some of the things you say and how you react to the smallest things. You really need to stop watching so much TV and get a hobby other than complaining about how I don't care about you, because I do.
3. I love you but I wish you would own up to your drinking problem and get help. You should probably stop smoking too. I'm probably going to have kids eventually but it's not going to be anytime soon and I know how much you want grandkids - don't miss out on them because of an addiction. I thought you wanted to live until 100.
4. You are amazing. I'm so glad we could both get past the crappy crap that happened in the spring because losing you as a friend was completely the LAST thing I ever wanted. I know I'm shitty about communication and I'm really sorry about that and what ended up happening as a result of it. But I still think of you as one of my closest friends. You're awesome and I know you're going to be so successful.
5. You are also amazing. I admire how hard you work on everything. I loved bonding over video games with you and above person. Wish we could do that again. I miss hanging out with you but I guess that's what happens after college. You're hilarious and I love your taste in music. I seriously miss hanging out with you and above person a lot.
6. You and I have been best friends for 10 glorious years. I love you so much. I know you are going to have such an amazing life because you're an amazing person. I'm excited to be your best friend for 10 more years. You know I'll always be there for you and I know you'll always be there for me - no matter what happens. I know there are scary things in your life right now but never lose sight of yourself and what you want. You are a strong person and you can get through anything. Don't let your past ruin things that are going really well for you now. The past is the past and you learn from it, just don't let it haunt you.
7. Even though we're the same age (in fact I'm a little older than you) I feel like I've learned so much from you about life and how to deal with things. You are so important to me and I'm so glad you've been in my life for almost half of it. I love your attitude towards life and things that happen - both shitty and awesome. I'm so thankful for how much you have helped me and been there for me through incredibly scary situations, a broken heart and drama with other people. You've seen me make some really stupid decisions and I'm so grateful that you've stuck with me through it all, not necessarily supporting me, but being there for me in the end nonetheless when it all goes to hell.
8. I wish you would come back to America. I miss having a big sister around. I love you so much and you're the best big sister anyone could ever ask for. I know I've played the bitchy little sister before but I'm glad that never discouraged you from always being the loving, caring person that you are. You are such a good person, you deserve someone who will make you happy and I know how much you want someone like that. You're great and I love you and I can't wait till you come home, whenever that may be.
9. You are making such a big mistake. You are way too good of a person to be taken advantage like this.
10. I haven't talked to you in months and it makes me sad. We need to finish that list of movies that we've had since years ago. I am going to call you next time I go visit my parents and we're going to watch some goddamn movies. Diana is going to come too. And we're going to drink beer. It'll be great. You better not be working.( The ListCollapse )( Another meme I saw on the FList that I did cause I'm boredCollapse )